Helloooo! I hope you all enjoyed the Fourth of July weekend! I’m going to keep the happy vibes going with these chocolate peanut butter coconut bars. My mom came up with this recipe and she’s been making them for months now. We figured it’s probably time to share with the world 🙂 These bars are actually just the crust from my Chocolate Vanilla Raw Pie and the filling from my Chocolate Peanut Butter Dairy Free Cheesecake. In other words, it’s not necessarily a new recipe but the combination is too good not to share. And they’re made from two of my most popular recipes on the blog! The coconut crust is simply the perfect home for the creamy chocolate peanut butter cheesecake layer. I titled them “bars” but they can also be considered fat bombs since they’re loaded with good fats!
Kite Hill cream cheese was used to keep these chocolate peanut butter coconut bars dairy free but you could easily use regular cream cheese instead. If you haven’t tried Kite Hill cream cheese style spread yet, you really should! It’s made out of almonds and tastes like the real deal. I’ve used it in multiple recipes and have yet to be disappointed.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Bars
- Coconut crust from my Chocolate Vanilla Raw Pie
- Filling from my Chocolate Peanut Butter Dairy Free Cheesecake
- NOTE: We doubled the peanut butter layer in the photos above. If you love peanut butter, I highly recommend doubling it 🙂
- Press the coconut crust into an 8×8 pan and place into refrigerator until set. (I like to line my pan with parchment paper so I can lift them all out at once)
- Once the crust is set, pour the peanut butter layer on top and return to the refrigerator until that layer is completely set.
- When the peanut butter layer is set, spread the chocolate layer on top of the peanut butter layer and return to the refrigerator.
- Once the top layers seems firm, you can go ahead and serve!
- Store in the refrigerator